Thursday, May 1, 2008

House Fire in Davis

So I get a call from my editor at the California Aggie 5 min before my Spanish 21
class telling me there is a fire in South Davis and that they need the photos. I contemplate whether I should go to class but I knew I couldnt miss an opportunity like this. So I rush to the office, grab some equipment and go to the scene with our city editor. There are the images:


Luckily no one was inside the building minus a kitty who did die. All that was lost was material possessions and no one was hurt.















3 comments:

NabilKaz said...

Man, intense story! Yo is it hard to witness stuff like that? I always thought I would feel overwhelmed with guilt if I had to take pictures of people in a state like that! Crazy, really interesting though! Keep it up!

Liam said...

round of applause in your direction. very nice work.

swfairytales said...

you took these seriously? dang, deebs.